COVID-19 Safety Protocols
NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES
All guidelines provided by the state can be found below. Please know that we at Balans are in compliance with all listed requirements:
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL: If a client is traveling from another state he/she must provide a negative Covid test completed no more than 72 hours before scheduled appointment. Failure to provide a negative Covid test shall result in cancelled appointment(s) and client is responsible for payment, in full, for the missed appointment(s).
Below are Balans’ additional current policies applied to all reservations until further notice:
- All services are by appointment only.
- Call to book OR book online.
- Show no more than 5 minutes before scheduled appointment and wait for receptionist to call you to enter the space.
- Extra amenities. We will not be able to serve water or snacks, or provide with magazines. Please bring your own water bottle. Boxed water is also available for purchase.
- Due to the increased costs associated with the new operation guidelines there will be a $5 COVID reopening fee per client and per visit.
- All clients must show wearing a face mask.
- Upon entry, all clients must sanitize hands. Sanitizer is provided by Balans and is located inside the entrance.
INCREASED DISINFECTION AND STERILIZATION MEASURES:
We are proud to let you know that in addition to the mandatory safety standards for workplaces provided by the state (see links below) we also are using a disinfection and sterilization equipment and method called EcoloxTech. This is commonly used in healthcare facilities and regulated and approved by FDA, USDA, EPA and CDC. To learn more how it uses Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) to disinfect and sterilize, please click HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!